Call: 07836 238112
GVM Mobile Communications Ltd
Simply enter the postcode of your desired destination and let PogoDrive guide you there. Detailed colour mapping and turn-by-turn voice commands will allow you to negotiate even the most complicated of routes.
With PogoDrive, navigation is only half of the story. Pogo’s highly acclaimed speed camera and accident blackspot location system is on-board to ensure that you reach your destination safely. PogoDrive will warn you of the presence of ALL fixed location speed cameras, accident blackspots and school zones, providing both voice and on-screen alerts.
• 3.5” colour TFT LCD touch-screen
• Powered by internal rechargeable battery or 12v cigarette lighter power cord (supplied)
• Detailed street-level maps of the UK + Ireland
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance
• 2D and 3D map views
• Full postcode search facility
• Dedicated speed camera only mode
• Audible and visual warnings
• Speed limit advisory
• Proximity to speed camera and camera type
• Windscreen mounting kit
• Fully portable, plug and play
Pogo’s speed camera database
Pogo Drive utilises the award-winning Origin360 database of speed camera and accident blackspot locations to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information available. Data downloads are carried out via the Internet using the download software supplied. Each Pogo Drive comes with a free six month subscription to this service. Thereafter, an annual fee of £50.00 (including VAT) applies.
PogoDrive will warn of ALL fixed speed cameras,
• Gatso cameras
• Specs average speed cameras
• Truvelo cameras
• Speed Curb
• DS2 Speedmaster
• Plus accident blackspots
PogoDrive represents a new breed of GPS-driven driver information
systems, combining advanced touch-screen street-level navigation with award-winning speed camera and accident blackspot alerts.
The power to get you there safely.